Well…I guess it’s later in the week now. So here’s how to make your very own Mr. Minchums photo holder.
-air dry clay
-12 gauge wire
-plyers (wire twister thingies)
1. Form a Mr. Minchums shaped ball of clay.
2. Make some tiny pudgy arms for him and attach to body.
3. Set aside.
4. Bend tip of wire down.
5. Clamp middle of heart and fold other half to form a little heart. <3
6. Loop wire around heart and back down again. (Now you’re done with his balloon!)
7. Paint and accessorise! I painted him green with cut out glasses and a bright pink bowtie. You can accessorise however you want!
8. Seal with Modpodge.
9. FINITO. You can use him as a photo holder, a place marker at parties, plant markers for your garden or a as a prize for a name your blog contest!
Here are some other characters you could try out!
**Luigi is a bug eyed pug I know in real life. He farted next to me when I was sick and I almost barfed on him. I have a soft spot in my heart for him, so if you make a Luigi photo holder, please post a pic! I’d love to see what fun things you guys come up with!
Thanks for stopping by!